Part 1:
I have a synthesizing mind. While I may not have one specific way of thinking mastered, I am always looking for new ways to explain things and understand them. I can offer great perspective on anything. For example, during my blogs, I offered my opinion on ideas such as the Osprey's reliability and about the existence of the Boeing 797. I feel that people can come to me for advice because I can give perspective.
Part 2:
1. exhibit curiosity- I exhibited curiosity when I researched and wrote about planes that most people probably haven't even heard of. I looked up pictures to see what they looked like, and researched all of the planes' specs and different attributes.
2. experiment with new ideas- I experimented with new ideas because I wrote about some things that probably are revolutionary or new, especially to the general public. I asked rhetorical questions and left some room for speculation.
3. challenge own beliefs- I challenged my own beliefs because I was forced to go into this project with an open mind and forget all of my preconceived notions. In order to provide readers with the most educated and informative blog possible, I had to leave my personal opinion out of the blog when it was necessary, like when stating facts.
Part 3
I realized just how much I could learn from researching on my own. I also noticed that it was a lot more informative and enjoyable to research something that I was personally interested in. I learned about the various aircraft and state-of-the-art technology that exists in the U.S. today. I never realized how much technology has advanced and how many things that seem like science fiction actually exist.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment